RESI San Diego 2017 Exhibitors
Who Exhibits at RESI?
- Scientific and technical service providers looking for early stage startups: CROs, CMOs, etc.
- Business service providers: accounting, consulting, law firms, etc.
- Regional life science organizations: incubators, accelerators, state government, bio-clusters, etc.
Why Exhibit at RESI?
- Gain access to funded CEOs through investors’ portfolios
- Increase exposure to hundreds of early stage companies
- Showcase the value of your products and services
- Meet investors whose portfolio companies need your services
Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) Conference is blend of early stage companies, investors, and service providers. RESI is looking for service providers and regional life science organizations to participate in the conference as an exhibitor where your company will gain visibility and engage with future customers. Decision-making CEOs is the main group that attend RESI. They either are looking for initial capital allocations or have been funded and are looking for follow on capital. When these CEOs receive capital from an investor, they will have to find 3rd party outsourced service providers to spend it on. Furthermore, the investors who are at the RESI conference have previously invested capital in their portfolio companies, therefore, meeting investors that have funded CEOs in their portfolio means the ultimate opportunity to sell your services to the top of the food chain.
Two event registrations (each additional registration at a special reduced rate of $795)
One exhibit space in prime location within the exhibit hall
Company logo on exhibitor page of the RESI website
Company logo and description in exhibitor page of the RESI program guide.
Don’t Wait to Book Your Exhibitor Passes!
The location of your booths is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
For exhibitor opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Manager – RESI Conference Series
Direct: (617) 580-5013
Cell: (845) 661-6177
Past Exhibiting Companies