Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing via e-mail 30 days prior to the conference date to receive a refund. All refunds will incur a $250 administrative fee and will be processed in the original form of payment. No refunds will be issued beyond the 30-day window. Registrations may be transferred to a replacement from your company if registrant is unable to attend. Please email all cancelation requests to [email protected]
Sexual Harassment Policy: The RESI Conference is dedicated to a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Our anti-harassment policy can be found at: https://lifesciencenationnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/resi-sexual-harassment-policy03082019.pdf
*RESI Complimentary Investor Registration Criteria:
Due to the popularity of the RESI conference and capacity of the venue, please contact [email protected] to request a complimentary investor code, if available.
Qualified investors include:
- Investment staff involved directly in an early stage life science or healthcare venture capital or private equity fund.
- Investment staff at a family office or private wealth fund that invests in life sciences.
- External innovation, early stage partnering or in-licensing staff from major corporations in the life science and healthcare industry.
- Active life science angels or executive staff at angel organizations that invest in early stage life science companies.
- Investment staff and executives at nonprofit organizations, venture philanthropy/impact investment firms or patient groups that provide funding to startup companies.
- Senior management or investment staff from a pension, endowment, foundation or employee benefit plan currently invested in life sciences.
*An investor who receives complimentary registration is expected to participate in the RESI Partnering System, ideally taking at least four meetings.
**Limit of 2 registrations per investment organization.
Attendees who do not qualify for complimentary registration include:
- Broker dealers, investment bankers or merchant bankers.
- Venture debt investors and other providers of debt financing.
- Service providers/consultants to the life science or healthcare industry.
- Firms that provide services and/or charge a fee to life science companies in exchange for introductions to investors.
- Firms that provide management or development services in return for equity.
- Incubators, accelerators, and other startup development programs.
Phone: 617-600-0668 | Email: [email protected]