RESI back to Europe on March 23rd, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile in France
RESI is returning to the Old Continent for the 2nd RESI Europe conference, this time to be held at the Hyatt Regency Etoile in Paris on March 23rd, 2020. Mark your calendar because you will not want to miss this unique gathering of 200+ global early stage life science investors.
Grants, Seed, Angel, Series A, Series B
The Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) conference series was created by Life Science Nation (LSN) to bring together startups with early-stage investors and strategic channel partners. The goal was to maximize the capability of these companies, from seed to series B, to find partners who are a fit for their technology and stage of development. What‘s unique about RESI is that the event is cross border and cross domain, connecting startups with 10 categories of global investors across the silos of drugs, devices, diagnostics and digital health, the “4 Ds”. RESI caters to both the earliest stage startups, those seeking grants, seed and angel capital, and the early-stage firms who seek series A and B funding.
LSN invites tech hubs, entrepreneurs, investors, strategic partners, and service providers to the RESI Conference.
- 1:1 Ratio of Entrepreneurs to Investors
- Cutting-edge Technologies across Drugs, Devices, Diagnostics, & Digital Health
- 10 Type of Early-Stage Investors from North America, Europe, Asia…
- A Full Day of One-to-One Partnering Meetings and Networking
- Insightful Investor Panels and Entrepreneur Workshops
- Global Gathering of Tech Hubs & Their Constituents